Saturday, March 13, 2010

An Introduction

Well, as you may do well to note, this blog will be an introduction for the rest of the blogs to come. Hopefully, the blogs coming soon will serve to enlighten your views on GOD, Christian living, theological doctrine, and other topics. I want the blogs to come to challenge you, to offend you, to assist in the redefinition of your doctrine. What must be noted is that we are walking this journey through these blogs together. I am by no means perfect, and you should never read me as saying that I am perfect. If ever you get that from any of my blogs, edify me.

You will also find as we walk this journey that we will take some detours along the way. I've lately felt like there's a story that I was born to write, and this story is a journey of pain, hope, love, confusion, fear, doubt, faith, and a boy's recognition of his past, present, and future. These detours in the journey will be my posting of the book chapter-by-chapter. I will begin posting them in a short while.

So, let us walk this journey together and hopefully GOD will allow Himself to be found after this.

In Christ and His Love,
Patrick Goode

No comments:

Post a Comment